Actual Reads

Friday, September 18, 2015

Deprived of Fatherhood

I have kept silent for as I could, sorry 'ma. But it's no longer right and just, for a father who gives all that he can to his child and be deprived of the chance to be with the child. Pinagdamot na sa'tin si Joaquin. All because of her "trust issue".



She would not even lift a finger to try and take care of me, nor was she there in any chance that I needed her. And yet, she has the audacity to say that it's my "karma" what all has happened to me.



She is the reason why my mom was so sad during her last days, as she took Joaquin away just because she is not able to trust me. I asked her to stop working and live with me AND BECOME A FAMILY. SHE REFUSED. My mom asked her to live with us so WE CAN BECOME A FAMILY, YET SHE REFUSED. and now, SHE WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE IN TO THE WISHES OF MY DEPARTED MOM THAT WE CELEBRATE MY FATHERS' BIRTHDAY on the 21ST.

I tried everything 'ma. I'm sorry. Don't worry, I will keep my promise and make you and Joaquin proud. So that Joaquin will seek me out himself one day, when he is ready. Sorry 'ma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus

Share Feed